Thursday, May 6, 2010

...Band Widow (Continuing Saga)

It's been nearly three weeks since I last saw my hubbie. His band has been touring around Europe and I miss him something terrible. Our pooches miss him too. His band, Banner Pilot, almost didn't get out of Minnesota due to the crazy volcanic ash. (The uncertainty of the tour even  made local news - second page of the Star Tribune, baby!)

Thankfully, their flight was pretty non-eventful and they made it to Belgium in time to play Groezrock, a two-day music festival with some big headlining bands. It was by far the biggest crowd Banner Pilot has every played to. My hubbie said the crowd was awesome, and there was a constant stream of surfers, as you can see in the following videos.

Thank you "elephantstone1984" for posting video from Groezrock on YouTube. It's alot of fun to see my hubbie rockin' out.




And thank you "Siscolito" for also posting a video from Groezrock.

1 comment:

  1. "Banner Pilot kicks Ash" Tour! I've never crowd surfed but after seeing these vids, I think I'll give it a try...maybe tomorrow at work...

    ReplyDelete